miércoles, 1 de junio de 2011

Distance.


“Distance doesn't mean anything, when love and friendship mean all.”
        -Anonymous. 



Sometimes, the people we love have to leave and even if we don't want to, we can't do anything about it; we have to accept it because it could be the best for them. If any member of your family or any friend has to leave you know that they will be there for you at anytime that you need them the most. They will never forget you, and they will be always proud of you and your achievements in life.

 Soon I will be leaving to Spain, and I’m going to miss all the moments that I had with my best friends, those moments that all of us were smiling all the time, even if one of us was crying, we help him or her to move on like a big family, because that’s what we are. But one thing I’m totally sure is that I will never forget all this moments that we spent together, and one day we will gather together again...

The distance CAN’T separate two hearts that really care for each other, our hearts will always find the way to be as one. And whenever I start feeling sad because I miss you all, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss. I've learned that true friendship always is growing, and even more if there is distance between them, the friendship is increasingly strong.

Sometimes you put walls up not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to break them down. Because, even though we have changed and we are all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we will come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we are not friends anymore.

  In case of our family no matter what could happen between us we will always be family, it doesn't matter the distance, we will be together at the end, even when we are mad or separate we are just one family, one person.  



.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario